NADIA PAZOS, ATTORNEY & MANAGING PARTNER
Nadia’s probably not like most attorneys you have met. It’s all about the positive dent we can make on the world around us.
Having practiced since 2005, she brings 15 years of experience practicing law and manages a law firm and her life in a simply human way.
She likes to remind us that we don’t need to use Latin or overly-complicated legal terms to feel smart. We just need to listen and do a good job.
But don’t take it from us. Check for yourself online to see the heartfelt feedback from people she has helped and the numerous awards she has won. She’d rather talk about her kids or trying to surf (clumsily) in Hawaii so you’ll have to research the reviews and awards yourself.
- Martindale Hubbell’s AV Preeminent Peer Rating.
- Super Lawyers
- Client’s Choice Award (Avvo)
- Top 100 (National Advocates)
- Top 10% (Lawyers of Distinction)
- Rated 10/10, highest possible “Superb” rating (Avvo)
- 40 Under 40 (National Advocates)
- Client Satisfaction Award (AIFLA)
Licenses & Certifications
- New York licensed attorney
- Florida licensed attorney
- Florida Supreme Court Certified Mediator
- Notary Public
Leadership roles and Community Involvement
- United Way Women’s Executive Committee
- Director & Board Member, WBA (former)
- Florida Bar:
- Appointed to Support Issues Committee
- Appointed to Rules & Forms Committee
- Appointed to Alternative Dispute Resolution Committee
- Family Law Section of the Florida Bar
- Collaborative Family Law Professionals of South Florida
- Florida Academy of Collaborative Professionals (FACP)
- New York Bar
- Broward County Bar Association
- Beth Am Day School PATIO volunteer – Green Committee
- B’nai Aviv Business Network Group
- Moana Capital, LLC, Managing Director
- Weston Moms Group (former)
- Vice President, Weston Bar Association (former)
- Chairperson of Membership Committee, Weston Bar Association (former)
University of Michigan, B.A. (2001)
Yeshiva University – Benjamin N. Cardozo School of Law, J.D. (2004)