WE BUILD POSITIVE SOLUTIONS
At Pazos Law Group, everything is about the people we represent. The greatest testament to this is our history of satisfactory results and satisfied clients. You don’t have to take our word for it: You can hear directly from individuals and families we have helped.
NADIA PAZOS, ATTORNEY & MANAGING PARTNER
I am not like most attorneys you have met. Having practiced since 2005, I bring over 14 years of experience practicing law in a very human way. I guide you through the process as one human being helping another. I don’t need to use Latin legal terms to feel smart. I just listen and do a good job.
I don’t have to tell you too much about myself because feedback from people I have helped and the legal community will give you a verified, reliable and consistent description. I am fortunate to have received various awards based on feedback from clients and other legal professionals in the community. These allow me to measure how happy you are with the help I have given you and the job that I have done. If, during challenges in your life, you think of me and have positive feelings, that means that I am doing what I’m supposed to do.
You can call the office to meet with me and decide whether you want me as a member of your team. Whatever you choose to do, please just remember that the challenges you are facing can and will be resolved.
- Martindale Hubbell’s AV Preeminent Peer Rating.
- Super Lawyer
- Client’s Choice Award (Avvo)
- Top 100 (National Advocates)
- Top 10% (Lawyers of Distinction)
- Rated 10/10, highest possible “Superb” rating (Avvo)
- 40 Under 40 (National Advocates)
- Client Satisfaction Award (AIFLA)
Licenses & Certifications
- New York licensed attorney
- Florida licensed attorney
- Florida Supreme Court Certified Mediator
- Notary Public
Leadership roles and Community Involvement
- Director & Board Member, Weston Bar Association
- Florida Bar:
- Appointed to Support Issues Committee
- Appointed to Rules & Forms Committee
- Appointed to Alternative Dispute Resolution Committee
- Family Law Section of the Florida Bar
- Collaborative Family Law Professionals of South Florida
- Florida Academy of Collaborative Professionals (FACP)
- New York Bar
- Broward County Bar Association
- B’nai Aviv Business Network Group
- Moana Capital, LLC, Officer
- Weston Moms Group
- Vice President, Weston Bar Association (former)
- Chairperson of Membership Committee, Weston Bar Association (former)
University of Michigan, B.A. (2001)
Yeshiva University – Benjamin N. Cardozo School of Law, J.D. (2004)
Contact Our Florida Attorneys Today
- Request your confidential consultation -
800 Douglas Road
Coral Gables, FL 33134
2455 East Sunrise Boulevard
Fort Lauderdale, Florida 33304
433 Plaza Real
Boca Raton, FL 33432
West Palm Beach
777 S. Flagler Dr.
West Palm Beach, FL 33401