We Build Positive Solutions

At Pazos Law Group, everything is about the people we represent. The greatest testament to this is our history of satisfactory results and satisfied clients. You don’t have to take our word for it: You can hear directly from individuals and families we have helped.



Pazos Law Group can help you seek a post-judgment modification of an alimony order if your circumstances have changed. We can also help you modify a child support order if you or the other parent’s circumstances have changed. This includes both increases to the support obligation, and downward modifications changes to a divorce final judgment.

Parenting plan changes, including revisions to the time-sharing schedule, can also be handled at the same time as support modification. In order to modify a parenting plan, a parent must show that there has been a material and substantial change in circumstances. We can assist with determining whether there has been such a change, and presenting it to the Court.

Examples of changes that would justify modification of a parenting plan:

  • One parent is relocating
  • One parent is not cooperating with the parenting agreement
  • Change in a parent’s schedule

We take on everything from relatively straightforward modifications to difficult cases involving the proposed relocation of a parent with custody of the children.


You may find yourself in a situation where your former spouse or the co-parent of your child is not following the Child Support Order, Final Judgment or Parenting Plan previously entered by the Court. In these cases, we help you to enforce the Order or Plan.

We can do so through out of court settlement negotiations or, if necessary, by filing a Petition for Enforcement with the court. If resorting to litigation is necessary, we can request that the Judge order the other party to cover your attorney and court fees for forcing you to bring an action in order to enforce an existing court order.

For assistance with modification or enforcement in Fort Lauderdale or anywhere else in Florida, call (954) 951-2405.

Contact Our Florida Attorneys Today

- Request your confidential consultation -