At Pazos Law Group, our goal is to make your divorce as peaceful as possible.
An amicable divorce that’s settled out of court can sound impossible, especially if you have children, own a home, or need spousal support. We will do anything in our power to make that a reality.
We believe that, as your divorce lawyers, we should be negotiating with the other side rather than fighting at every step. Negotiating an amicable settlement out of court is better than leaving every issue in the hands of a judge–and you are far more likely to get more of what you want.
We offer our clients compassionate representation with results in mind.
Our Team of Client-Focused Divorce Lawyers Will:
- Communicate with you about your case at every turn
- Arrange third-party mediation when appropriate
- Collaborate with the other side to craft a settlement that protects your interests
- Negotiate agreements on issues of alimony, child custody, child support, and division of assets
- Avoid costly and lengthy contested court battles when possible
- Present you with the pros and cons of a contested court fight so you can make the right decisions
- Represent you with commitment and energy both in and out of the courtroom
When someone can come to us, full of emotion, saying “You helped me, you helped my family, and we got through this really difficult time and got to the other side,” we know that we have done our jobs. It makes me happy to be a lawyer.
Nadia Pazos, Managing Partner
Contact the Pazos Law Group
- Request your confidential consultation -
Divorce Research Center
Personal relationships are the foundation of our lives, and when a divorce happens it can feel like that foundation is crumbling.
The mission of our family law practice is to make those challenging times easier for our clients. Our collaborative approach to divorce and family law puts you at the center, not the fight. Our efforts will be focused on helping you, your children, and your family through a difficult time. At every step of the way, our focus will be your family, not a war you’re waging.
Not every case can be negotiated out of court, but every person deserves the compassion and kindness of being involved in the process.